The Website is owned and operated by ICE Agency. ICE Agency respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that any personal information you may provide is treated with confidentiality and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Personal data processing
When visiting the Website, some technical data is automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address used by you, the operating system, the internet browser used and (in some cases) the last internet page you have visited. In addition, the personal data you actively provide to us, such as your name, contact details and preferences, are processed.
Personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new services/products and/or offers from ICE Agency;
- improvement of the Website and services provided by ICE Agency;
- conducting market research for the purpose of ICE Agency; and
- any other form of processing of your personal data only takes place where you have unequivocally given ICE Agency your permission. Such consent may be confirmed by the mere fact of asking ICE Agency a question, whether or not by e-mail.